July 06, 2012

Finished! June and Product Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

 

Hi All!  Sorry that I'm late with my Finished! post for June.  Honestly, I've had a slow month.  This bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray was all that I managed to finish in June.  That said, it will be easy for me to do a product review on it.

 In a nutshell, the product claims to nourish and shine dry, damaged hair.  And all of you ladies know I've had my bout with dry, damaged and unmanageable hair (proof is here and here) after I had it dyed a lighter ash blond shade.  

Nourish
I don't think this did anything at all to nourish or feed my hair any needed nutrients.  My hair always still felt brittle, tangled, dry, damaged, and very unhealthy.  Let me put it this way.  Has anyone ever tried to comb their hair immediately after getting out of a swimming pool?  The impossibility of it was exactly how my hair was wet or dry.  No matter how much or how little I sprayed on my hair, it just always felt crummy.

Shine
Maybe my hair got some shine.  It looked like it made individual strands shinier from the light coating of fruit oils, but other than that, my hair still felt and managed like it was straw or hay.

Other
It smelled nice, like all Garnier Fructis hair products.  

Would I repurchase?
No.  I don't think it did anything for my dry and damaged hair.  If we're talking about medicines and cures, this product was like a cough drop - it masked the symptoms of unhealthy hair, it did not cure unhealthy hair nor did it make unhealthy hair healthy again.  In all honestly, I think this product was mislabeled and should be used by people who already have normal and healthy hair for that added boost of nutrients and shine.

 As always, my reviews are 100% based on my experiences.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...