April 23, 2012

Lesson Learned

Assume the defeated position.
  

 I am having a really bad hair day.  Normally, I'm the wash-and-go type of girl.  I don't have a lot of time in the mornings to get ready.  But today, I thought that I'd at least put some of those velcro curlers in my hair at the crown to get some volume going.  As you can see, that was a failed idea since any volume attained deflated before lunch.  

Then, the part of my hair that was dyed honey blond, insisted on creating their own waves while the roots flattened out.  In effect, I have curls and waves in all the wrong places.

Third, any part of my hair that is not my natural color (roots), gets tangled each and every day, each and every night, and each and every hour.  My stylist cut off 1.5 inches about 2 weeks ago.  With how my hair is getting so tangled, I am tempted to go with a short bob.  "Tempted," I said.

Lesson learned from this?

Natural is better!!!

I will let this mess grow out and then chop off all that honey blond hair! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...