August 30, 2010

Swatch Fest 01 - Lips

I have been meaning to do a swatch of all my lip products for a while.  I used to think I had too little lip products, but I realized, other than the perfunctory clear gloss I use as a moisturizer, very much like Vaseline, I do have quite a bit of lip sticks!  My collection grew by 1 today!  

Here are the swatches of my lip products.

Revlon MoistureStay Lipcolor



From left to right:
1.  Perfect Pink (#4 it's okay)
2.  Rose Berry (#2 favorite)
3.  Grape Crush (#1 favorite)
4.  Malt (#5 don't like)
5.  Sangria (#3 favorite [a color perfect for winter])

*ratings pertain to what is shown in the picture*

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks



 with flash
  no flash
From left to right:
1.  Softsilver Rose
2.  Blushed

I'm ambivalent about these colors.

Revlon, L'Oreal, and Dior


  no flash
  with flash
From left to right:
1.  Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss (#1 favorite & love, love, love!)
2.  L'Oreal Colour Riche (#2 favorite)
3.  Dior Addict High Shine #154 Designer Coral (new from Sue Lynn!!!)

*ratings pertain to items featured in this picture*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...