Ari from A Passionate Obsession had a brilliant idea to try to be a one makeup bag woman for 2013. I thought it was such a good idea that I wanted to do it, too. So, last night, as Mr. P and I were watching the live action Rurouni Kenshin movie (omg, it made my night to see my favorite anime come to life in a great production!!!), I went through my makeup collection and attempted to get my stuff in order to be a one makeup bag woman for the rest of January.
Oh, before we start with the makeup portion, I wanted to introduce you to one of our kids. This here is Yumo. When we first got this little guy, we though he was a she and named her Yuna, after the Final Fantasy X character. We found out several months later she was a he, and the rest is history. Anyways, I just thought I'd show our kitty since his butt is in the next picture. :-)
So here's what I've selected to be in my one makeup bag for the month of January. This is a solid attempt to use down what I have and to consolidate so that I don't take over what's left of our bathroom with more cosmetics. :-)
Above are some palettes and items that look familiar:
- Dior Eye Designer Eye Makeup Palette
- Lancome Glamour on the Go Travel Palette
- UNII Palette filled with Asian eyeshadow palettes (Coffret D'or, Kate, and Majolook)
- A blush brush, several eyeshadow brushes, and Kirkland powder brush.
- Three current mascaras: CG Last Exact, Dior Show Extase, and Benefit Bad Gal
- Two lippies: Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year (it's the orange eyeliner) and Dior Addict
- Bare Minerals foundation in Fairly Light
- Contact case filled with small amounts of moisturizer
- and Two travel sized hair brushes.
Okay, so that's it for what I'm going to use for January. I'll be back with a February post.
Check out Ari's blog, too, at A Passionate Obsession. What I really like to read on her blog are her hauls, product reviews, food and travel posts, and her empties. Check it out! :-)
Thanks again to Ari for the brilliant idea!
Have a good weekend, y'all!