May 15, 2013

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum


Hi Everyone,

I got this sample of Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum as a sample in a Sephora packaged a while ago.  I just started using it last week.

One of the main ingredients is hydroquinone, which is a skin lightener.  I'm waiting to see the results this product can have on my age spots.  

So far, I really hate the consistency of this serum.  It's like putting glue on my face.  It's thick and slimy, then it gets tacky and sticky... and it never seems to absorb into my skin.  My skin always feels sticky, even hours later.

The good news is that this sample will last quite a long time.  So I hope to report back on whether or not this product really does lighten age spots and pigment scars.

Has anyone else used this?  Let me know what you think and especially how you use this product.

Have a great day!


4 comments:

Gummy @ Gummy Vision said...

I haven't tried this one!! But ew that consistency doesn't sound nice. I guess that would be ok though if you are only using it on targeted spots and not over your entire face!

Janet said...

aww, too bad the consistency is sticky but I think most product that has a high content of hydroquinone does feel a bit sticky...I guess that's how it works? But I think I'll skip it instead since I hate sticky consistency ~

Kusanagi said...

@Gummy
As long as you don't mind the texture and the residue left behind, I suppose it's ok. I don't know. Maybe if I had tried this in winter when my skin was drier it wouldn't be an issue. Ah well. I picked up a Koh Gen Do moisturizer cuz I remembered you liked that brand. I'm liking it too!

Kusanagi said...

@Janet
Really? I didn't know that. Maybe I should give this a chance then, since hydroquinone has been proven to lighten spots. Thanks for teaching me something new!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...