October 11, 2010

Sisley Paris: Urban Garden Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 Make-up Look

Yay!  I just got my first Sisley Paris newsletter!  They are coming out with their Autumn / Winter looks and they are so nice!  I really want to buy some Sisley cosmetics but knowing how expensive they are, I may try to find cheaper dupes.  As a point of reference, I believe Sisley skincare products is at least, if not more, as expensive as the La Mer skincare products.

Here are some of the looks they created.  I have linked the makeup tutorials under each picture, just click on the name of the look.

This look is by far my favorite because it's so simple and I would wear this look every day of winter if possible.  This look is called Winter Casual and was created using the following:

Eyes:
Phyto Kohl Star in Dark Amethyst 07
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Dune 3

Lips:
Phyto Lip Shine in Sheer Toffee 10
Phyto Levres Gloss in The Glace 01

Blush:
Phyto Blush Eclat in Peach Duo 1

***


This is my second favorite.  It is called Fall Casual.  This look uses the same technique as in Winter Casual.

Eyes:
Phyto Kohl Star in Dark Amethyst 07
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Jungle 6

Lips:
Phyto Lip Shine in Sheer Toffee 10
Phyto Levres Gloss in The Glace 01

Blush:
Phyto Blush Eclat in Peach Duo 1

***

This look is called Fall Evening.

Eyes:
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Jungle 6
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Black Diamond
Phyto Kohl Star in Black Diamond 01
Sisley Touch in Copper Touch

Lips:
Phyto Levres Gloss in The Glace 01

Blush:
Phyto Blush Eclat in Peach Duo 1



***

This look is called Winter Evening.

Eyes:
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue 15
Phyto Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow in Black Diamond
Phyto Kohl Star in Dark Amethyst 07
Sisley Touch in Copper Touch

Lips:
Phyto Levres Gloss in The Glace 01

Blush:
Phyto Blush Eclat in Peach Duo 1


I'm pretty sure the model would be wearing some base makeup and powder.  Part of the Urban Garden collection is this Instant Perfect primer? Concealer?  See the product and read about it here.  It doesn't have a color selection, so I must assume that this is clear.  But it says it highlights the eyes... sooo????

What I love about all these looks is how simple they are.  There aren't all that many complicated steps to looking glamorous and chic.  I'd definitely wear these looks on date nights!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...