November 01, 2010

Shiseido Body Creator Aromatic Sculpting Gel


This is another Shiseido product that I have used in the past.  I bought it in 2004.  The lady who sold this to me said it would help tighten, firm, and smooth the appearance of cellulite.  At 23, did I really need it?

This isn't a review.  I'm just continuing on with the list of Shiseido products I've used before, while wondering to myself why Shiseido doesn't rank as high on my list of favorite brands.

As I was saying.  I bought this in the winter of 2004 for help with cellulite.  ~_@  What I remember liking about this gel is that it smelled like grapefruit and it smelled soooooo good!  I don't think it is meant to provide moisture because it's a gel and very light.  I also don't think it was meant to be used in the winter because it contains menthol in it which makes it very cold when you apply it to the skin...in winter.

I really liked the packaging.  Even though the sculpting gel was expensive, I think it lasted me a good 6 months.  I can't honestly tell if it did anything to my cellulite.  I looked the same, I felt the same, I was trying to lose weight through exercise and diet, and I wasn't paying that much attention.  The only thought I had was basically, "Every little bit helps."

Anyways, it's not a bad product to try and I wouldn't mind getting it again.  ^_^


--


Kus


"Smile on!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...