April 28, 2012

Makeup at the Gym

After working out!



 Hi Everyone!  It makes me feel weird at the gym to be wearing a full face a makeup.  But it's not that I deliberately go to the gym with makeup on, it's just that it happens to be on my face when I go at the end of the day!  I don't bother with makeup or anything when I go in the mornings.

I'm not the only one who does this, right???

I know that wearing makeup on your face while you're working out can't be the best for your pores and stuff, but at the end of the day when you just want to get everything done so you can go home and eat and spend time with the hubby (or fiance or significant other), sometimes you just have to sacrifice something.  For me, that sacrifice is the time I spend to get the makeup off and remoisturize my skin.

Seriously, I'm not the only one who does this, right?  Let me know I'm not alone!  :-)

Thanks for reading!



PS - I'm not mad in my picture.  I'm just concentrating really hard on taking the picture.  :-P

4 comments:

Linh said...

Nope, you are not the only one! I can't imagine going to the gym with a full face of makeup on... I feel disgusted just thinking about it!

Kusanagi said...

Lol! I sometimes imagine my pores opening up as I sweat and being blocked by the bit of makeup that's left on my skin if I work out at the end of the day. That always scares me enough to clean my skin! Glad to know I'm not the only one!!

Ari said...

I tell myself that majority of my face makeup is gone for the day so there isn't much left to clog my pores. xD I also wipe down my face with water on a wet cloth at the gym.

Kusanagi said...

@Ari

LOL! That's exactly what I think to myself too! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...