This is a long awaited T&J Pure & Natural Acne Control Cream product review. I bought this on the recommendation of my aesthetician back in August for a whopping $40+! Luckily, I don't need to use a lot of it so I still have a good amount left. I'm going to begin the product review right now.
1. Help control and stabilize the sensitivity, puffiness of the epidermis.
2. Improve the appearance of acne scars.
Help control and stabilize the sensitivity, puffiness of the epidermis
Yes to all. I personally think this works maybe a day or two slower than benzoyl peroxide to calm down an inflamed bump and to reduce the swelling. So, if you're looking for speed this product won't be the fastest. However, I would choose this over BP because this does not dry out the skin. I don't know about the rest of the population but whenever I use BP, it makes my skin so dry and flaky with microscopic cracks in my skin that makes the entire area sting like tiny papercuts.
Improve the appearance of acne scars
Ehhh... I think it's 50-50. If I catch a bump early enough, this cream can make the whole thing go away as if it was never there. However, if the pimple had a day to grow before I apply any of this cream, it take 4-5 days to go away and I do get left with a faded spot. I'm happy enough that it never went through the angry red spot look but still... it's not going to make everything magically disappear.
- It smells like medicine.
- It's best used as the instructions say - with a cotton tip, not your fingers
- It temporarily (1-2 days) whitens the skin wherever it is applied. I have a natural flush in my cheeks and if I applied this on my cheeks in a cross-shaped pattern, my cheeks would have a cross-shaped white area on it even after being washed off, something to keep in mind for a day when I want to whiten my skin. ;-P
- It is undetectable if you want to apply a thin layer under your makeup routine, which is pretty good to treat and cover at the same time.
Would I repurchase this?
Yes! I really really really appreciate it not drying out my skin, not creating flakes, and not making my skin so tight and dry that any movement would microscopically crack my skin. That whitening secret is good to have on hand for that super duper special occasion.
Well, thanks for waiting for this product review, and thanks for reading this far!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, Everyone! Don't go too crazy in Black Friday lines! :-)