August 29, 2012

T & J Pure & Natural Acne Control Cream


Hi All!  I very briefly mentioned this acne cream in my Ann Karen Spa post a couple days ago.  I wanted to share this product with you today.  However, please note that this is not product review post.  I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now but felt like it warranted an introduction.

Behold...  T & J Pure & Natural Acne Control Cream!

I use a cotton swab to dip into the product and apply on problem areas.  Problem areas are defined by active acne that are red, lumpy, and painful.

It smells like herbal, sulfur-ish medicine.  I don't mind the smell cos it disappears after a while.

For the 2 weeks that I've been using this on my acne, I have noticed several things:
1.  Inflamed and cystic acne calmed down and disappeared over the course of a few days.
2.  Hyperpigmentation faded faster, as if I had used Neosporin over the scars.
3.  It seemed to reduce redness wherever it was applied, even over my natural blush, resulting in a very oddly shaped natural blush on my face.  LOL.

Anyways, I'll update this post again later for a proper product review.  Right now, I'm just really excited about the fact that I can use this on my skin without my skin turning dry and flaky.

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Gummy @ Gummy Vision said...

Oh sounds promising! Can't wait for a review as I may need to purchase...

Kusanagi said...

@Gummy Thanks! I will give it a proper review. :D

Linh said...

Please give us an update about this product when you're ready to do your review! It sounds like something I need!

Kusanagi said...

@Linh I definitely will!

Ari said...

I have a sudden onset of chronic acne in places on my face I don't normally get acne. I would love to hear more about this product! Please keep us updated!! =D

Kusanagi said...

@Ari I sure will! In fact, I'm planning an update post on it in a week or two. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...