March 14, 2013

Finished! March


Hi Everyone! 

Sorry I've been away for a while.  It's been really busy and I'll give an life update later (if anyone still reads this blog).  

Anyways, I thought I'd send up my first post in a long time.  These are the products I finished in March.  I don't foresee any other products being finished this month.  (I didn't finish anything in February.)

First up, an Einstein Lip Therapy.  Loved this stuff!  It made my lips feel nice and tingly and it worked great a conditioning my lips.  I've noticed that my lips have become more chapped lately after running out of this lip balm/conditioner.

Next, Jurlique Balancing Cleansing Lotion.  This stuff is great!  I'm not sure if I love it more for the effects, the method of cleansing my skin, or for the smell.  But I was really sad to finish it.  I even used my pinky finger to scrape what I could off the sides of the bottle.

Lastly, Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner.  This is good stuff.  I'm still iffy about the price.  I won't kid you, this stuff is expensive!  However, when I review this product based on its performance as a regular type of conditioner and how you're supposed to use it, I have to admit that I love this stuff.  It has literally restored the appearance of health to my hair.  I don't have the frizz that I had before.  My hair shines like Goldilocks' and there's a QQ bounce and softness to my hair that not even Salma Hayek's Nuance Leave-in Treatment could give me.  I'll write a separate updated review on this product later.

That's it for my Finished March Products, aka March Empties!

I hope everyone has been in good health and are enjoying life to the fullest!  

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Kusanagi said...

@Jacq It's good to be back!!!! Thank you for the welcome back :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...