October 03, 2010

Kate Contrasting Eyes / Visiting Mr. P's sister in October

This is an FOTD and demonstration of blue eyeshadow on my skin.  I've never believed I could pull off a blue eyeshadow, but this is actually better than okay.  I'm please to note that I don't look like I've been punched in the eye.  Hahaha!

This is the final look, plus hair all done.  Apparently, I underestimated the 300+ mile drive to Mr. P's sister because I didn't feel as fresh I look in this picture.  


Anyways, here's the info on the face:

Face: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 23, Jill Stuart Powder Foundation in 103 (review)

Cheeks: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Healthy 26

Lips: Revlon Moisturestay in Malt 61 (darker more earthy toned lips for the autumn/winter season)

Eyebrows: Maybelline eyebrow powder as usual (they are growing out and becoming thicker!)

Eyes: Kate Contrasting Eyes (see below)

The real life, these colors are a bit more vibrant!


Obviously, no efforts made with my eyelashes.  Too much trouble and too much time spent worrying about smudges and raccoon eyes.

That's it for the FOTD.
Kusanagi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...