December 16, 2010

Swatch: Wet n Wild mini collection

When I say it's mini, I really mean it!  I added Wet n Wild to my collection for the convention in Las Vegas earlier this month.  While I mean this to be a swatch post, I will also include some thoughts on these 2 products.

Coloricon palette in #248 Lust/Desir

This palette comes with 3 matte and 3 highly-pigmented effect (shimmery) shades.  It claims to provide all-day crease resistant color.

Without a primer, these pigmented colors crease on me after 3 or 4 hours.

H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in # 881 Ultra Black/Ultra-noir

This is my very first ever liquid eyeliner!  The product packaging says it's perfect for a day at the beach or night on the town.  It uses a felt tip applicator and is long-lasting, smudge-proof, and water-proof...so it says.

Personally, I have yet to meet an eye product that is smudge-proof and long-lasting.  Water-proof is fine but my problem is that these products aren't oil-proof.  This liquid eyeliner doesn't last more than 3 hours on me without a primer.  I've been trying it out with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer and have come to the (disappointing) realization that this eyeliner and I are not meant to be.  The TFSI doesn't keep it from disintegrating into my crease, it only contains the smudging and smearing to a minimal area.  =_=  *sadness*

--
Kusanagi

Smile On!

Leave a message to contact me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...