March 01, 2012

Cute Blog Award (Tag)

I want to thank Linh (from Blushology) for tagging me for the Cute Blog Award.  I didn't expect it but I sure appreciate it!  ^_^


For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.

Award Questions:
1. What is your go-to makeup product? 
Daily things that I absolutely cannot function without are my Maybelline eyebrow powder (or any powder that can fill in my eyebrows) and foundation (or bb cream or tinted moisturizer) to even out my skin tone.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011? 
Even though I wore skirts for most of 2011, I have to say that enjoyed the throwback to the 80’s with leggings and loose tops.

3. What is your favorite dessert? 
Anything with dark chocolate is ideal, but I've also just discovered the deliciousness that is red velvet cake!

4. Favorite color? 
I'm alternating right now between baby pink and forest green.

5. What is your middle name? 
I don’t have a middle name. 

6. What was the last song you listened to? 
Kimi Ni Aitakute by Gackt, who is the most beautiful man on this Earth (after Mr. P, of course!)  ^_-

Something you don't know about me yet:
I didn't even know about this myself!  I always thought that I was 100% Taiwanese in blood, meaning an xx% of Chinese and xx% of aboriginal Taiwanese blood.  But my cousin ran a DNA/RNA/mitochondrial (it's one of the three and if I'm wrong, just know that it was a test that involved the smaller parts of a cell) test at UCLA and we found out that we can add Japanese and Dutch blood to our heritage!

Tagged!
Hatako47 - I think her personality is really cute and fun, and it reflects in her blog.  I love that her blog is down-to-earth and quite positive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...