May 12, 2012

Kirkland Signature 10 pc Deluxe Brush Collection w Designer Bag

 
Hi Everyone!

Mr. P and I live fairly close to this local outlet store that gets discounted items from Costco.  We passed by an aisle filled with Costco's Kirkland Signature 10-Piece Deluxe Brush Collection with Designer Bag and Mr. P offered to get it for me. 

My lips said "no" but my eyes said "yes."  Regardless, I'm now the proud owner of this brush set! 

In this set, you get 10 brushes and a clutch bag for the brushes for about $20 or so. 


 

So far, my favorites brushes are the angled eye brush and the stippling brush.  They feel so soft on my skin!

Our youngest kid here (the kitten) was interested in the brushes too.
I don't know if these are natural fibers or synthetic.  Considering how my baby was so interested in them, I'm leaning towards thinking these are natural fibers. 

 

I'm really liking that it has a detachable bag where I can put compacts, tubes, and/or bottles.  It doesn't make the clutch bulkier, either!
 

I can't wait to travel!  I love having everything in a concise little spot for easy packing and traveling!

What makeup product do you own that excites you to travel?

Thanks for stopping by!  :-)

3 comments:

Ari said...

I saw this the other day also! I didnt like the last brush set they came out with so I didn't bother with this one. Plus the only brush I would really use is the blending brush.

Ari said...

Helloooooo hehe... I tagged you to do a Get to know Me tag! =D

http://www.apassionateobsession.com/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

Kusanagi said...

@Ari Thanks for the tag! I will do it this weekend.

I started using this set a few weeks ago... and I have to say that I'm loving the eyeshadow brushes... All of them! I'm not sure what to do with the ginormous foundation brush though, b/c I don't wear foundation. If I do wear any at all, I use my fingers. Still, it can't hurt to give it a try, right??? :-P

LOL. The clutch is nice to use! My entire skincare routine will fit in there! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...