August 01, 2012

Finished! July 2012


Hi Everyone!

Another month has come and gone so fast, yet this one Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel is all that I managed to finish.  This is the sample size.

Introspection time:  I have to admit that I just don't get as excited about buying "Clinique" as I do about buying SK-II or Sisley Paris or any new brand that catches my attention.  So it's always surprising how much I enjoy using Clinique's products, especially the Moisture Surge line.  I guess I can consider this brand a sleeper hit.  LOL!

This eye gel product has been especially helpful to me as we moved from Spring to Summer and my oily skin went into hyper-drive.  It's moisturizing without adding anything heavy or greasy to the eyelid and under eye area.  I wouldn't recommend using this when your skin starts to slow down its oil production in the Autumn and Winter, as it won't provide enough hydration to the eye area.

There's no fragrance, the gel is completely light weight and absorbs completely into my skin.  There's no SPF in it, so I have to remember to layer on some SPF after this.

I hope that my August Finished! post will be more populated with skincare products!

Do you have any sleeper hit skincare items?

Have a great day!




2 comments:

Ashley Monroe said...

Good for you. Because you find what is best for you. Anyway, Do you have a reviews about eyelash growth?

Lather + Sing by Carol said...

@Ashley Monroe

Thanks! I haven't had a chance to use any of the lash serums designed to make your lashes thicker or fuller, yet. When I do manage to get some, I sure will do a review on them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...