December 01, 2012

Finished! November

Hi Everyone,

I feel like I just woke up after a long sleep that lasted the last couple of weeks.  It took a while, but with the help of my family, Mr. P, and wonderful friends like Linh (Blushology), I've started to "wake up" from this sleep.  I really thank my friends who helped me through this time and Mr. P for muscling through it with me.

Even though I was on autopilot for the month of November, I still managed to finish some things.



I've talked about my need to alternate skincare products between fancy (multiple ingredients) and simple (as few ingredients as possible).  I LOVE Dickinson's Witch Hazel because it's natural and it only has 1 ingredient in it.  It's a natural and gentle astringent and is incredibly cooling when I spray it on my skin.  Also, witch hazel on a cotton pad will catch a lot of residual makeup and leave clean skin behind.  


 

Autumn finally arrived and thankfully brought cooler weather to Southern California.  As a result, my skin needed extra moisture.  I really love using Aura Cacia's jojoba oil right after a shower.  I just squeeze a teaspoon amount of oil into my palms, rub them together, and start massaging it into my skin all over my body.  A little goes a long way.  It absorbs into my skin without leaving a sticky feeling, oily feeling, or that "little grime in my finger print ridges."




I also managed to finally finish the Mentholaturm Acnes Medicated Clear & Whitening Wash.  I filled mine up with a little bit of water and shook it up for some really great foam cleanser for its last leg.  I really like this Mentholatum product but I was getting antsy to finish it because I wanted to try something new.  :-)


That's it for my November's Finished!  I feel like every day I'm waking up all over again.  It's a beautiful day!



4 comments:

Janet said...

great job on finishing products! I felt guilty as I never really finish a product since I also get distracted on trying out new products and end up neglecting the old one T__T~

Linh said...

I'm glad I was able to help you through it. =) And I hope you're doing better & well! I'm sorry I haven't been emailing you... I know I always say I've been busy with school, but it's true! -_-

Any idea what face wash you're going to try next? =)

Kusanagi said...

@Janet
I know! I always start wanting to try something new after finishing 50%. But you can do it! :-)

Kusanagi said...

@Linh
No worries! School takes priority! And the answer to your question is answered above. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...