December 30, 2012

Finished! December Products

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!  Mr. P and I celebrated a very quiet Christmas with a second Thanksgiving feast with family and friends.  I got to meet my brother's girlfriend and I so hope she becomes my sister-in-law!  *fingers crossed!*

Okay, back to business.  :-)  I finished TWO products this month.

Tony Moly Eggpore Blackhead Out Oil Gel





I already did a product review on this product, which you can read about here.  Anyways, long story short, this product failed to remove or reduce any of my blackheads without extra help from other products.  What I discovered was that this product works really well as a makeup remover and massage oil.  It smelled like oranges, too.  


Bioderma Crealine H2O Makeup Remover



Linh from Blushology sent me a sample of her favorite makeup remover a while back.  And the product did not disappoint.  This has been one of the best makeup removers I've ever used and it never irritated my eyes!  I think I'm just going to have to use this from now on!



That's it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful New Year!


4 comments:

Janet said...

ohh, I want to try the bioderma too! I'm still in the journey on finding the best remover =)

Linh said...

I can't get over the packaging for the Tony Moly Eggpore Blackhead Out Oil Gel! It is so freaking adorable!

Kusanagi said...

@Janet
LOL! The journey is where the fun is! Have a Happy New Year!

Kusanagi said...

@Linh
The Tony Moly stuff is always so cute! I can't bring myself to do anything with the packaging other than saving them as decorations! :-) Happy New Year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...