September 27, 2010

Majolica Majorca Majolook / Visiting Mr. P in April

I wore this look to see Mr. P in April.

I used a palette Sue Lynn gave me that featured neutrals, which was new in my collection at the time (somehow, I think this is still the only neutral palette I have!).

The top color is actually a cream shadow with a pearl shimmer.
I opt for barely-there looks that don't make my eyes dramatic.  Besides, with super monolids like mine, it's hard to pull off some of the more popular looks, even if there are ways around it.  I mean, precision is a must and when I'm rushing in the mornings, precision is difficult to achieve.

This look, by the way, uses every color in the palette and was applied with only my fingers.

Kusanagi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...