September 26, 2010

Envie de Neuf platinum cellwhite hydromask





My cousin gave this to me last year claiming that this really whitened her skin.  I finally tried it tonight.  I only had this one mask so I won't do a review on this.

It claims to give moisture while it whitens 2-in-1, bam, bam, bam.

Well, my skin does look a little paler than usual, but I don't know if it's from the cooling effect of wearing the mask in front of the fan for 15 minutes, or if it's from the serum.  I guess I'll update tomorrow morning with an Aye or Nay.

I took the mask off and patted the rest of the serum into my skin. The only other things I put on after the mask are my Shiseido eye cream and Vaseline for my lips.  Good night for now.  Will update in the AM.

Good morning, World!  Back to the daily grind!


Hmmm...  My skin does look just a tad paler than I thought, but it's almost imperceptible!  However, the best thing in the world happened over night!  My skin is a lot firmer this morning than it was yesterday. 

Now I wish I had more of these masks!!!

Kusanagi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...