January 08, 2011

2011 New Year's Look / Mr. P visiting me in December 2010

Wow!  I can't believe that only last week, Mr. P and I were in Texas and Louisiana!  We did the nearly impossible and were able to spend January 1st in Louisiana with his sister, brother-in-law, and mom, and in Texas with my mom, dad, and brother.

I know this post is a bit late but I've been too tired to update (try spending 33 hours on the road in a span of 4 days), and I got sick within the first week of 2011.  Anyways, here's the look I sported for the whole adventure, including the day I picked Mr. P up from the airport.  What a sight for sore eyes, I might add! :)



Eyes: Stila Contouring Trio & Wet'nWild color icon in Lust
Blush: MAC Cubic       Lips: my own creation
Skin: Skinfood peach sake bb cream, Jill Stuart & Esthetude powder foundation
That's the last FOTD picture of me in my DFW bathroom.  Surprisingly, I really miss that bathroom.  I also miss my old bedroom with the built-in desk and our family dog.

DFW, TX, December 2010
I started my beauty blog in 2010 as a way to pass the time and get my mind off of some pretty depressing matters.  Over time, this blog has turned into something that I really enjoy doing, so I'm going to continue with it.

I guess there are a couple of things that may need to change or be noted:
1.  FOTD's are something that I will continue to post at my discretion.  I don't like too many of my pictures floating around in cyber space.
2.  I will keep the tab "Visiting Mr. P" because they were very special occurrences.
3.  I am trying to control my spending on makeup.  California is an expensive place to live and I'll go broke just filling up my gas tank!  So I can't afford too many more makeup stuffs; however, I will put more effort into taking care of my skin.

That's all I can think of for now.  I hope everyone had a great New Year!

2 comments:

xvmonarose said...

love your blog, love how you you refer to it as a beauty adventure!

Kusanagi said...

Thank you! Please share this adventure with me! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...