September 10, 2012

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio




I don't know why I bought this.  The colors?  The weird shaped packaging?  The craving to spend money?

Other than the pretty colors, I don't like it.  Why?

  1. Creases, even with eyelid primer
  2. Smudges and wipes off with a dry finger
  3. 100% waterproof?  I think not!
  4. Purple eyeliner BROKE when I was swatching it.

Enough said.  



If anyone else has this product (doesn't have to be in the Green Eyes colors), please let me know what you think of it.  If you like it, please let me know why and how you make it work for you.  Thanks!



2 comments:

Linh said...

That sucks! I usually stray away form kajal liners because they never end well for me. I hope you find a way to make them work for you!

Kusanagi said...

@Linh That's wisdom, right there! I think I like the idea of kajal liners because it works well for people (that I've seen on YouTube, anyways) who don't have to worry about monolids. But maybe it's just good for tightlining? I'll figure it out... one day! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...