June 19, 2011

Product Review: DiorSnow White Reveal UV Shield


Silly me.  I threw away the box many years ago. Yes, that's right.  YEARS is exactly how long I've held on to this gem. I bought it on China Airlines in 2009.

Anyways, since I threw away the box I can't do my product review by claims like usual.  So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume what the claims would be based on the product's packaging.

CLAIMS:
Brightens skin with regular use
Protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays
Improves skin tone and texture over time *

* I included that because I believe that's what every beauty product tries to achieve.

BRIGHTENS SKIN
I notice that my skin does look brighter when I apply it. I don't think it works to change my skin on the molecular level, meaning that my skin looks brighter only when I have it on.

PROTECTS SKIN
I believe this does offer some good protection. My age spots aren't any darker or bigger than what they have been for the last couple years.  However I just noticed a new one in recently days.  I think it might have started developing a couple years back though...  :-(

IMPROVES SKIN TONE AND TEXTURE
When my skin looks brighter I feel as if my skin tone is more even.  One of the things I really like about this gem is that it makes my pores look a little smaller.  Sometimes I notice a slight glow to my face, like a just-had-a-great-facial glow, when I apply this after I've done some exfoliating with aspirin powder.

WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN?
Heck yeah!  I would totally get it again the next time I fly on China Airlines.  It's worth the $52 I paid for!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...