November 10, 2011

FOTD: November Serenity

 

Halo!  I have to say that despite the pain Proactiv is putting me through, something is working!  I do have a lot less of whatever I have: acne, hyperpigmentation, and face fat.  Read about face fat in my Fitness page.

I was getting ready for work this morning and ended up liking this look I did.  It's my version of a smokey eye for monolids.  I didn't curl my lashes (too lazy) but it still ended up looking nice.  I have to say that I'm really thrilled my skin seems so pale right now!  I'm sure it's not the Missha because that is only slightly darker than my natural skin tone.  So, maybe what I'm using after the Proactiv is also working!  Imagine that!

Okay, well, I won't drone on and on about what I'm using.  I'll save that for the reviews.  I will, however, show you what I used for this look!

Tadaaaaa!
 

Face: Missha & ELF
Blush and highlight: Lancome Glamour on the Go palette and Milani Runway Eyes palette
Eyes and brows: specified items in the white UNII palette
Lips: specified items in the red UNII palette

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...