October 25, 2011

Product Review: Konjac facial sponge

***********************************************************************
Update and Product Review!

I've been using this Konjac facial sponge for a month now and have finally started to see some pink mildew/mold thing spread along the surface of my sponge.  Time to toss.  *sadness!*

I can't read Chinese or Japanese so my mom kindly did the translating.  Anyways, this Konjac facial sponge is used for the purposes of buffing the skin and adding luster, depositing nutritional benefits that help moisturize your skin, and cleansing your pores.

From the first time I used it to last night, I've noticed a remarkable difference in my skin.  My pores look smaller from the reduction in blackheads and my skin looks a little more glowy than before.  This sponge can be used with or without soap, either way it glides on your skin, and is great to use for a facial massage and exfoliation.

There are a lot of health benefits to eating and using konjac, which you can read about here.  I'm not affiliated with the website, by the way.  I just wanted to share this very informative website.

Konjac has a lot of vitamins so it's good to know that you are depositing the vitamins directly into your skin when you use the sponge.  I personally can't feel or tell the difference between having vitamins absorbed into my skin or not, but I can definitely see a healthier looking glow at the high points of my face more so now than 1.5 months ago.
I would definitely recommend everyone to try it.  It's a natural product so it's going to do good for your skin.  I should ask my mom if she can send me a whole boxful of Konjac facial sponge.  ^_^

Original post is below.
***********************************************************************
September 26, 2011
Hi all! I'm getting ready to head back to the States and thought I'd first share this new find. It's a facial sponge made of 100% konjac. It gently exfoliates your skin as you massage your face and neck with it. You can use it with or without facial cleanser. I will do a more in-depth review later.
.
.
.
Side notes: My skin always seems greasier and more easily oilier whenever I come back to Taiwan. Attempting mascara, even with the aid of primer, has been an exercise in futility.
.
I just realized that my skincare routine gets severely interrupted when I travel. I don't have a "similar" routine for travel. Oh nonono! I have a completely different routine stripped of any frills!
.
Hope you all have a great week! More posts to come!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Omg that looks awesome! HAHA can't wait for a review on it.. looks interesting :O
I hate that too! I always end up having to change and use different products when i head to HK/China >.<

Kusanagi said...

Thanks for your comment! It means a lot to me :) At least the positive side is that we can buy NEW stuff to use, right? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...