December 12, 2011

Battle Mascara 5: Rimmel The MAX Volume Flash vs. CoverGirl Exact Eyelights

Rimmel The MAX Volume Flash wp Mascara, $6-$7 at Wal-Mart
Fiber bristles, not rubber
Took too long to dry and smeared on my upper lids.  :-(
Lashes got lengthened and totally straightened out
 I don't like this mascara at all!  Nope, nope, nope!  And here's why:


To be fair, I should probably note that since finding a mascara that works (CG Exact Eyelights wp) the bar has be reset and is now really really high!  So, I do apologize if my grading of the Rimmel mascara seems harsh considering that the actual performance seems about the same as the NYX Doll Eye wp mascara (1st battle, 2nd battle).  But you know what they say: once you find THE ONE, you can never go back, only forward!

In the words of the elusive Scarlet Pimpernel: "Onward ho!"

If you have a trick for working with this Rimmel mascara, please let me know! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...