December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Mr. P has been teaching me how to play guitar!  I have learned how to play (albeit very slowly) the song that Adam Sandler sang to Drew Barrymore on the plane in the moving "The Wedding Singer".



So, the guitar the Mr. P bought me was the Martin & Co. Backpacker, which I had been eyeballing for the past 2 years.  It's a really cute guitar and is perfect for me because it's not too heavy.  However, because the body is so small, you don't really get a lot of the deep rich tones you'd get from a full bodied acoustic guitar, like the Takamine G Series (which I got for Mr. P for Christmas *hehe!*).






One of the best things I got this Christmas also was that my Kindred Spirit came down from San Francisco and we got to hang out together!  ^_^





This woman is one of the nicest people one will ever meet on this planet!  I'm going to miss her until the next time we get to meet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...