March 30, 2012

Finished! March 2012

 
A little bit sticky, but very long lasting.  Sheer in color, but adds a lot of shine!

 
 
Smells fantastic, provides excellent coverage for being a BB cream.  I will miss this one!

 
 
One of the best ever mascaras I have ever used!  Instant volume, instant length, retains curls like no other, and minimal smudging!  I've already told Mr. P that I'm stocking up on this when I go back to Taiwan, even if I means hitting up 5 different Watsons!!

I'm trying so hard to keep my makeup and skincare stash from ballooning out of control!

2 comments:

Ari said...

congrats! Finishing makeup items are really hard. Keep up the good work! ^^

Kusanagi said...

LOL! Thanks! I found these products on Sasa yesterday. I so have an itch to buy these and it's using a lot of will power to not click purchase!

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/searchProduct.jspa?brandId=10877

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...