March 27, 2012

Product Review: Chanel Precision UV Essentiel Multi-protection Daily Care SPF 50/PA+++



I got this from China Airlines' Sky Boutique back in September 2011.  I was going to get only the Dior sunblock at the time, but then I thought, "What the heck, why not?" and got the Chanel sunblock too.  I'm glad I did.  One thing I really appreciate about this product is that it's so milky and liquidy.  I can pat this into my skin like toner, which really saves my skin from extra tugging.  


The thing about doing Product Reviews on sunblock and sun screen is that you can't really tell the effectiveness of it until decades down the line.  But I will do my best!!

So, what are the claims?

Provides invisible daily protection
It's invisible for the most part.  I'd have to say that I can tell I have sunblock on my face at certain angles in certain bright lights.  As far as the daily protection goes, it's hard to tell because you can't really see the benefits of sunblock until you're a lot older and have visibly younger-looking skin as compared to your peers.

Oil-free, lightweight formula safeguards skin against environmental pollutants
What I really like about this formula is that it feels hydrating even as it dries to a powdery and smooth finish.  It takes about 2 minutes to fully absorb.  It's great under makeup too!  It feels like it protects my skin against environmental pollutants but again, it's hard to say definitively.  It's just a preventative measure.    

Help diminish and prevent the appearance of dark spots and signs of premature aging
I don't think that it diminishes or prevents dark spots.  Maybe it looks that way because of the slightly white cast I get on my skin from using this, but at the end of the day, my dark spots look just the same as before.  However, in terms of premature aging, specifically the appearance of new fine lines and wrinkles, I think that it may be working because I haven't noticed an increase in the number or depth of the fine lines I have.  *knock on wood!!!* 

Repurchase?
Yes.  I like this Chanel sunblocks milky texture and how it's so smooth on my skin after it absorbs.  ^_^



1 comment:

Kusanagi said...

Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...