September 15, 2012

A Piece of History (Tag)

Created using Pic Collage. http://pic-collage.com




Sent from my iPad



Hi All!

Ari from A Passionate Obsession tapped me to post something about the first makeup item that made its way into my hands.  Thanks for the tag, Ari!!  :-)

This is a Maybelline shadow that I'm sure is a brow powder. It's been so long since I saw the actual description for this shadow that I don't remember what it's called.  I depotted this back in 2010 so I can't look up the name, either.

Anyways, the reason I bought this was that I one day realized, at 27, that my eyebrows were really thin and pictures of myself looked like a face with eyes, nose, and a mouth, but no eyebrows!  You know how everyone says that eyebrows frame the face?  Well, I didn't have that frame, so that's why I went out and bought a dark brown brow powder.  

And ever since then there has been no looking back!  If there is anything in my makeup drawer that I will not leave the house without it is this brow powder. In fact, I will go out without foundation or anything to cover up my blemishes, but I will always have/make the time to do my brows. 

Thanks for reading!  




Please keep the tag going.  I tag everyone!  ;D



2 comments:

Ari said...

I almost squealed when I saw your post! I am surprised that it's still going strong, I have thick eyebrows so I never bother filling them in but I have to pluck every other day or so x.x You know how some people say if you pluck it, it won't grow back? Nope they come back ._.

Kusanagi said...

@Ari Lucky you! *envy envy!* :P Thank goodness that hair does grow back! I definitely went through the thin eyebrow phase of the 1990s so thank goodness X 1000 that they did grow back! Otherwise, I'd be in real trouble now!! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...