January 17, 2013

FOTD Green Coffret D'or

Hi Everyone!

So, I've been successful so far in living out of one makeup bag.  I may have to change this up because it's really a makeup box, which is ok.  :-)

Here's an FOTD featuring the green Coffret D'or depotted palette.  For bright colors, I like to use them as semi-eye liners and just outline the shape of my eyes.

 
 
 
This is a funny FOTD.  My lashes have been curled and mascara'd up so much that they are actually holding up my eyelids and giving me double eyelids!  :-)  Has anyone else experienced this?

Have a great day, y'all!


 

2 comments:

Ari said...

Everytime I wear mascara (if it holds a curl) my eyelids goes from mono to double. That is why I love the MM lash expander frame plus! When my eyelids are pushes up, they actually look like they are the same size instead of one bigger than the other x.x

Kusanagi said...

@Ari
Yay! I'm not the only one! :) I think this is why I value curl power much more than length and volume, even though they are huge pluses. The Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus just has it all. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...