January 28, 2013

Impulse Purchase, Boots No. 7

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's been rainy here in SoCal, which is my favorite.  It's cool here and there's nothing better than being home in my pj's and trying to stay warm. 

Everyone, meet Gaara (yes, named after the bad-good guy Gaara of the Desert from Naruto).  Gaara the Cat has dark rimmed eyes just like the character.  Gaara the Cat's personality is so cute and loving, the representation of the Chinese character for "Love" on Gaara of the Desert's forehead.
 
 
Gaara the Cat

 
Gaara of the Desert

Anyways, Mr. P and I went to Target to look for tools for the house.  Just casually, he asked if there was anything I wanted to see in the beauty aisles.  I didn't go to Target with the intention of sticking my nose into the beauty aisles, but since he asked....

 

And then we walked out of Target with these two Boots No. 7 toners and no tools.  The one on the left is an Organic Face Rosewater Toner.  The one on the right is Complexion Refining Toning Lotion.  It has rosemary and Amazonian clay in it to help remove sebum.  

I'm very curious about this brand because I've never tried it before.  It seems like you get a lot of product for under $9.  I'm not exactly sure when I'll get around to using it but I'm planning to do a product review of these 2 toners.

Well, that's it for this post.  If anyone has any experience with this brand, can you let me know how you liked it?

Have a great evening everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...