May 22, 2013

Sephora Haul: May 2013

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week so far!

I was really excited to get my new Sephora order in the mail because I had run out of day moisturizers and really wanted to get something new for the summer months.

I got the Tarte Maracuja Oils on clearance or something like that.  This was a huge thing during the Christmas shopping season, I think.  I figured I'd give it a try because I love the idea of rolling stuff onto my face then blending it out.  Haha.  I'm so lazy!



I remembered Gummy saying she really really really liked Koh Gen Do.  I figured I'd give this brand a try, especially when I saw that they have gel moisturizers, which will be perfect for summer.



I also got some freebies.  I'm not sure if I will try out the retinol eye cream by Dr. Brandt just yet.  I'm not in the mood to have a complicated skincare routine in terms of moisturizers for the cheeks, and other moisturizers for the eyes, etc. etc.  It's in the summer that I like to go simple too.

I am interested in trying out the Koh Gen Do Spa Gel!  It seems like it's going to be a great exfoliator.  I also think there's enough in there for 3 usages!

The two colognes at the top are for Mr. P.  He's tried the LaCoste before and liked it.  I'm not sure how the Jean Paul Gaultier will turn up on him.  The scents I like best on Mr. P are light and crisp, like Aqua di Gio or Bvlgari Marine.

Then Sephora sent a fragrance sampler.  I haven't opened it yet.

That's it for my short haul.  I'm really proud of myself for not going crazy and buying up other limited edition makeup!  It was in my shopping basket, but at the end of the day, I'm still trying to hit pan on blushes I bought back in 2008!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...