May 28, 2013

Product Review: Jurlique Purely Bright Mist Spray

Hi Everyone!

I'm back again with a product review on the Jurlique Purely Bright with VitaBrightKX Mist Spray.  Sorry the picture is a little blurry.  I took it with my phone and it looked better on the phone.

Anyways, Jurlique is a brand I was introduced to by my aesthetician at Ann Karen Spa.  I was curious as that was the first time I had ever used it and I've heard good things about Jurlique "all natural" philosophy.


This was a full sized glass bottle of the Purely Bright Mist Spray.  There was quite a lot in it.  Probably 2 months worth of product for morning and night use.  I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the spray nozzle as the mist isn't as fine as as I would like.


Vitamin C is supposed to be great for brightening skin.  I'll admit that I probably didn't read the product claims too carefully because there is only one claim and it's not a direct claim about making your skin brighter:

Hydrate and soften skin for a radiant glow.

In terms of hydration and softening, this mist does what it says.  It reminds me of the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence that hydrated and softened my skin, sometimes to the point where I wouldn't feel the need to follow up with a moisturizer.

In terms of radiant glow...  Okay, my skin looked radiant after spraying this mist and patting it into my skin.  But that radiancy lasted only for a while.  By the mid morning or mid evening, about 1-2 hours after application, my skin looked normal again, and by normal I mean a little dull looking.

I wanted to love this product to the point where I could confidently say that I will repurchase this, but I just don't know if I love it enough for a repeat $34.00 purchase.  I probably won't repurchase this, but only because I don't love it enough to spend the money on it.

Have you tried Jurlique before?  Tell me what you think of their products!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...