March 22, 2010

Product Review: e.l.f. Professional Shine Eraser


Depending on where you purchase this product, it's either $1.00 or $1.49.  If you pay more than $1.49, you are definitely being taken advantage of.  


Claims to:
Absorb oil and shine
Mattifies skin
Minimize pores

I originally bought this product last year after I moved to Texas from California, but I bought it from Drugstore.com so I paid $1.49 for the packet.  There are 50 sheets per packet.  At eyeslipsface.com, you can purchase this for $1.00.  

Well, as far as the claims, it does absorb oil and shine, though I'm not entirely satisfied with the level of matte-ness after using this.  My skin is usually just less shiny, not matte, after using the Shine Eraser sheets.  I have not seen a difference in my pores before of after I have used this product.

However, I still recommend this product to those with oily skin.

How does e.l.f.'s Shine Eraser compare to its competitor Clean&Clear oil absorbing sheets?

e.l.f.
50 sheets per packet
$1.00 per packet
I use 4 sheets for my face
In monetary value, it's $0.02 per sheet

Clean&Clear
50 sheets per packet
$5.99 (or $6.00) per packet
I use 2 sheets for my face
In monetary value, it's $0.12 per sheet

Even if I have to use twice as many sheets with the e.l.f. oil blotters, e.l.f. is still a great value and gets the job done.

The verdict:  e.l.f. Professional Shine Erasers are going to continue being a part of my cosmetics and beauty staple.  ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...