December 23, 2010

A San Francisco Treat!

My Kindred Spirit in San Francisco is one of 3 people who I consider my closest and dearest friends, and with whom I can just let loose and be myself.  I can't believe how fast time has passed us by.  It was only yesterday that she was showing me around my new high school and in the blink of an eye I'm saying I've known her going on 16 years!

I received a Christmas package from my KS today in which included the following:
A beautiful purse with LOTSA pockets - the key to being a PERFECT purse!
Oh, yes, I am using this purse starting 5 minutes ago!  Haha!

*drools!*  Skincare & makeup!  You can bet reviews are forthcoming.
Look at that tube of lipgoss!  Swatches are definitely coming!

I love passion fruit scented anything!  And look at the pearlescent glow!
I hope I come out of the shower glowing like a pearl, too!  ^_^

Haha, my baby is wondering what's going on.
KS is the only person in the world who I can share my love of
paranormal romances.  ^_^  Who can resist a sexy vampire, huh?

Detailing on the purse.  This is part of a key chain!
Wooo!  I am definitely putting my keys on this baby
when I get back to beautiful California!  Hehehe!
Thank you to my Kindred Spirit!  I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I'll be seeing you when I get back to California!  ^_^

****This post is organized under Retail Therapy, even though everything in this post is a gift from my KS.****

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...