Here is my China Airlines beauty collection! Let me just say that I am a loyal China Airlines flyer. Yes. I'm aware of their history, but what can I say? I've always flown China Airlines when traveling to and through Asia. :-) Also, it doesn't hurt that China Airlines has a really good catalog of in-flight, duty free products.
I bought a couple of luxurious goods. This isn't going to be a review post because I haven't opened any except one, and the one I opened I haven't used that long.
|I guess packaging makes all the difference. They're both 30ml.|
|This is the palette I always wanted because it has everything! I'm wondering if I shouldn't host a blog giveaway with this as the main prize...?|
Ahaha! I love going back to Taiwan to visit my family. I can't wait until Mr. P can come with me. ^_^ Look at the cute paper cup we used in Taiwan. It's so smart because it's 1-2 time use, is really thin and easy to recycle or decompose, and you can fit so many more cups in the cup dispenser than you can with the structured cups we see here in America.
|Cute paper cups from the water fountain and Kaohsiung Int'l Airport.|
|Whoa! What a grip!|
|My brother filled my water cup / pouch thingy for me.|
Soooo.... yeah. I'm still wondering if I should host a blog giveaway for the Lancome travel palette. It's really one of the most perfect palettes I've ever seen because it has everything! The product detail says it has:
- 1 mini lip contour pencil in Rose The
- 1 mini black khol pencil
- 1 powder blusher in Rose Sable 02
- 1 compact powder in Translucide 01
- 1 concealer in Beige Clair 02
- 3 ombre absolue powder eye shadows in White Duo G01, Dark Purple Quad A10, and Mono A10
- 2 color focus powder eye shadows in Mauve Quad N4 and Gris Acier
- 1 color design powder eye shadow in #501
- 1 color fever shine in #306
- 1 color fever in #312
- 1 l'absolue rouge in #354
- 1 free mini virtuose black mascara
Thanks for reading and I promise to do a review on the Lancome Blanc Expert a little later.