February 23, 2012

Elizabeth Arden White Glove Skincare Fortifying Capsules

Hi All!  I hope you're having a good day!

Today's post is going to be a little bit different because I trying to sell this product.  This is the Elizabeth Arden White Glove Skincare Fortifying Capsule.

I'm selling the bottle and capsules in this box. 

 It comes in capsule form that you can twist off and use all or half (depends on you).  I personally like this type of product because the small capsules help keep most of the product fresh, as opposed to opening a large jar and exposing the entire thing to air.

It's feels silicone-y like all the face primers I've ever used, including the Monistat anti-chafing gel.  It's supposed to help brighten and even out your skin tone and, over time, it's supposed to help diminish age spots.

I can't say anything about how this works because I couldn't commit to using this product.  The reason is that I'm allergic to something in this product that causes me to break out.  In fact, one of the last times I broke out was during my Proactiv skincare experiment.  I only just figured out that I was allergic to something because of this timeline:

1.  I stopped using EA White Glove capsules when I went to Taiwan (Jan. 1-18 this year)
2.  Noticed cystic acne slowly disappearing and no new ones.
3.  Came back to the States and started reusing (Jan. 20-31 this year)
4.  Noticed new acne.
5.  Stopped using EA White Glove capsules on Feb. 1.
6.  Noticed acne healing and disappearing and no new ones.
7.  Got my woman's monthly and NO ACNE to go with it!!

THEREFORE, I must be allergic to something in this product.



This product has already been sold.

Thanks for reading and participating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...