May 29, 2012

This Week's FOTD

Kate brown gold shadow on lid.  Tarte shadow on brown bone.  Wet 'n Wild shadow on lash line.
 Hi All!

I did this look sometime this week and liked it enough to take a picture.  I like neutral and mostly natural eyeshadow looks that just enhance what I have, not necessarily alter what I look like.

On lashes: CoverGirl Exact Eyelights & Fairydrops Scandal Queen masacaras
 So, in all my Battle Mascaras, I've found two mascaras that work really well for me.  They are the CoverGirl Exact Eyelights mascara, and the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara.  In order to make the Fairydrops Scandal Queen mascara work, I've been using CoverGirl mascara to hold the curl and then layering over it with Fairydrops.  Covergirl provides the curl holding power and volume, while Fairydrops provides length and additional volume.  All in all, I have to say that this is working out okay. 

 

Here's the final look.  Mr. P bought me the Clarisonic Mia2 a couple weeks ago and I've been using it about every other day.  The skin around the center of my face is so much more translucent, brighter, and smoother than before.  The acne scars and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks seem to be lessening.  However, my chin is very acne-active right now.  I've had a lot of cystic acne that develop into whiteheads there.  It seems to have lessened now, so my chin isn't so bumpy and painful anymore.  But this acne-active phase is not yet over!

Was this the purging phase I've seen other bloggers reference?  If you've used the Clarisonic Mia2, or any of it's predecessors, can you let me know if you've gone through a purging phase and how long did it last for you?

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!  Ready for the work week again?  :-P


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...