June 01, 2012

Dior Addict High Shine in #154 Designer Coral

 

Hi Everyone!  

I got this Dior Addict High Shine lippy from Sue Lynn back in 2010.  I bought it from her in a blog sale as a reward for running 100 miles.  I really ought to get back into that habit!  *weight loss!*

Anyways, this isn't necessarily a product review because I won't be able to give a general opinion that stays true across the board for all the Dior Addict High Shine lippies.  

Cons about this particular lippy
I don't think the color of this lippy works for me.  I'm not well versed in "cool" or "warm" and I don't yet understand those concepts, so when I say "cool", I'm actually describing a frosty looking effect on my lips.  I tried to capture the lavenderish glimmer in the pink lipstick in the picture.  I personally don't think frosty effects look natural on me.  See the swatch here.

Pros about this particular lippy
This goes on so smoothly, like butter.  In fact, it feels exactly like butter.  It's incredibly hydrating and moisturizing, and applies like a dream.  I would actually buy more of the High Shine lipsticks but in darker pinky-brown colors.

I'm almost done with this lippy too!  I took me two years, but I think I might be able to include this lippy in my May's finished products post!  Whoo-hoo!

Have a great one, y'all!


PS - my friend Sue Lynn is going into surgery soon.  I think she would really feel much better and recover faster with your good wishes.  If you don't leave her a message on her blog post or twitter please keep my friend in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you so much in advance!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...