August 05, 2010

Product Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

You can find more product information about the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses here.  

The Pink Afterglow lipgloss is amazing.  I have not owned many different lipglosses in my lifetime, but of the ones I have owned, this is perfect for moisturizing and keeping my lips soft.  It is very glossy, and it has a very sheer application.  It is not very pigmented.  I'm not sure what gurus mean when they say lip-glosses feel sticky or not, so I won't comment on this.  As far as the staying power goes, this has amazing staying power on my lips.  It can definitely last me from 7am through lunch.  Reapplication at lunch is purely optional, but at around 2pm reapplication is needed.

Oh, one note about moisturization, I use lip glosses as moisturization because I am allergic to lip balm.  I was apprehensive about lipstick at first, but apparently they are okay for me to use.

One of the things I like and don't like about this product is the glitter.  I don't think this is shimmer, we're talking about, it is full on glitter.  I like the glitter in certain situations, when I'm visiting customers and when I first see Mr. P.  I don't like the glitter when the gloss gets eaten away or is drying out on my lips, and I definitely don't like the glitter when I kiss Mr. P and his lips end up looking glittery as well.  

Lipstick goes on well under or over this gloss.  I'm on my second tube of Pink Afterglow and I would love to try more from this line.  I like it so much that I'm not really in a rush or feel the need to try others.  This does it for me - it has everything I need for moisturizer, conditioner, and pigmentation.  :-P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...